About UsFamily Christian School was established to provide a quality education for its students based upon God’s Word. Our school is designed as an extension of the Christian family, and our desire is to work with parents in educating and discipling their children.
Our 5 Core Values
We want to introduce our students and others to Christ so that they can establish a relationship with Him.
We want to encourage spiritual growth and to strengthen believers’ relationships with Jesus.
In all that we do, we want to honor God. We want to teach and demonstrate His love by being humble and putting others first.
Excellence in Education
We want to maintain a vision of excellence in our programs and never be satisfied with what has been done or accomplished in the past.
Passion for the FCS Ministry
We want to remember that this is not just a school and that we are not just faculty of a school. FCS is a ministry to reach and serve our students and families.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be God inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19) and His personal return, in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the sinfulness of human nature and that people are justified on the single ground of faith, in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith are we saved (John 3:16-21, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled and called to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:8).