About UsFamily Christian School was established to provide a quality education for its students based upon God’s Word. Our school is designed as an extension of the Christian family, and our desire is to work with parents in educating and discipling their children.
Family Christian School is governed by a board of directors. School administration works with the school board on certain areas. These areas include setting school policies, staffing, human resources, and consulting on general business dealings of the ministry.
FCS POLICY ON SCHOOL EDUCATOR MISCONDUCT AND REPORTING INCIDENTS
FCS holds its employees to the highest ethical and moral standards. These standards correspond to state DCF and DOE rules as well.
Our 5 Core Values
Excellence in Education
Passion for the FCS Ministry
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be God inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19) and His personal return, in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the sinfulness of human nature and that people are justified on the single ground of faith, in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith are we saved (John 3:16-21, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled and called to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:8).